Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Month 6 update

To sum of St. Michaels I will only say it was a show. I think most days and nights I ate my fill and drank at least a few mixed drinks. While the mixer was always diet that was pretty much the only concession I made on being better. That being said I had a really good time reading and relaxing. I played basketball with Kevin and Joey. This included my first lost to Kevin in my life. Changing of the guard I guess. I also managed to spend a good amount of time in the pool.

After coming back I weighed myself and found that I was .5lbs over for the month. While this might seem to be terrible it really was a relief. I was pretty good the first two weeks but nothing exceptional. I figured that paired with vacation would lead to me struggling to get into a negative.

Since weighing myself I have run a mile every morning. I did not have a good diet night Sunday but I was very good Saturday and Monday. I'm going to try to continue to eat well until Thursday and keep up with my runs in the morning. I'll probably end up on the short end of the stick this month but hopefully being involved added incentive to both Psycho and Gargan. Also I know there have been times I have stayed away from bad decisions because of it. Good luck to Joe and Nick and I hope to see a ton of people on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment