Friday, August 12, 2011

Psychotron Challenges Everyone

That's right, I'm challenging the whole lot of you.

I had spoken to a friend of mine about another one-on-one challenge, and he's being extended this same challenge. But I decided that a one-on-one challenge is only so much fun for people to watch; I think after two to three months, people here on the blog may have gotten a little bored of Nick and I yammering back and forth.

So I figured, hey, I've got money. And I know I benefit from the competition. So how about I do what Nick and I asked everybody else to do when we started, and put my money where my mouth is? I'm going to be extending a weight loss showdown wager to anyone who's interested. There are going to be some ground rules, to dissuade people from not participating in the spirit of the competition. The goal is, first and foremost, to lose weight, not to take coin off of your friends.

The framework will follow shortly, probably posted early next week, at which point any of you will be welcome to take me on. But just remember: I made mincemeat of Gargantuar. If you're gonna step to me, you'd better bring your A game.

2 comments:

  1. Let's do it PsychoDong! I've been procrastinating about losing 20 for a long time, so let's do a 10% challenge. I don't care about the wager... I'd go as high as 50, but a night out or something more creative could be fun as well.
    -Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get the information posted soon. In the meantime, I need your keepers for fantasy football, ass hat.

    ReplyDelete