Monday, September 12, 2011

Start off

Since high school I have seen my weight sky rocket to over 215lbs and drop to 155. This seems to coincide with crash dieting and exercise followed by months of eating out, no exercise and more drinking. (after 21 of course) In the recent months I have noticed that I seem to be slipping into bad habits again. This can be reflected in my opening weight. While this number was more than likely distorted because it occurred right after a food and beer filled trip to Boston, it is still a red flag.

Starting weight 183.4 lbs.

Week 1:
9/6
Calories: 1450: V8 Green Tea and Juice, Cheddar Biscuit, 1/2 Tuna, Chips, Oven Fried Cod, Low cal Potato Salad
Exercise: 330 cal (Elliptical, Run) + Lifting (Chest)

9/7
Calories: 1300 Cal: Cheerios, 1/2 Tuna, Chips, Tilapia Tacos, Snack: Pretzels and Cheese
Exercise: 325 cal (Elliptical, Run) + Lifting (Arms)

9/8
Calories: 1200 Cal Cheerios, 1/2 Tuna, Chips, Tuna Burgers Potato Salad Snack: Pretzels
Exercise: 310 (Ellip, Run) + Lifting (Shoulders)

9/9
Calories: 1500 Cal: Cheerios, 1/2 Tuna, Chips, Chicken Sausage and low cal Pasta, Pretzels
Exercise: 350 (Ellip, Run) + Lifting (Abs, Chest)

9/10
Calories: ??: Cheerios, Homemade Pretzels, Beer, Vodka RB, Homemade Pizza
Exercise: 472 cal (Walk 4.40 miles)

9/11
Calories: 2000 Cheerios, Small slice of homemade pizza, Country Ribs, Baked Potato, Blondie bar, Beer, Whiskey
Exercise: 478 cal (Walk 4.40 miles)

9/12
Calories: 950 Cal Cheerios 1/2 Tuna, Chips, Scallops + Shrimp, Asparagus, Dumpling
Exercise: 917 cal (Walk 4.26 miles, Run 1.25 miles) Lifting (Chest) Walk (2.5 more mile)

Comments:
Overall it was a pretty good week. I had hoped for Sunday to be better but with the long morning walk it was still a positive day. Overall not to bad. Probably should add a little bit to my caloric intake.

Goal:
My plan for the month is to burn at least 6600 calories. That' s about 220 a day. At the moment I'm at 3187 after 7 days so it looks to be an easy goal but I always find the start of an exercise plan easy to stick to. Hopefully I can really smash that goal and end somewhere closer to 10,000 for the month.

Overall goal: 160-165 lbs (I'll start updating next week. And continue for every 2 weeks)

Good Luck,
Pixar Pete

Yea that name stuff is not working.

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment