Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tropic Thunder

So our fifth weigh-in is this Saturday, up in Baltimore at Nick and Colin's place. Which, of course, means another party. I'm sure most of you have already gotten the invite over on the Facebook, but in case you didn't, you're getting this invite right here.

It's going to be a tropical themed party. Ladies, you should use this picture as recommended attire. And remember, less is more.

I actually didn't own any kind of beachwear, so I hit the old Target and picked up a couple shirts and some flip-flops. Normally, you might not think this is noteworthy, but I used to not be able to buy clothes at Target because they were all too small. Granted, I haven't actually tried on the clothes I purchased, but they should fit. Hopefully. God, now you've got me worried. Thanks a lot, you twit.

Anyways, should be a fun party. Bring some beer/margaritas/daiquiris/pina coladas.

No comments:

Post a Comment