Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Month 5 Prize Announced

I have somewhat ignored my tremendous responsibility as Battle Marshal in recent weeks. I will strive to be more involved and visible as this competition comes to a close. The first portion of this will be to announce the Month 4 prize.

For Month 4 we have a best buy gift card. The gift card's value will be dependent on the competitor's weight loss up to the end of June. The gift card will start at a value of 10$. This value will increase 5$ for every 10lbs lost from the start of the competition.

Example If prize was last month:
Psychotron: 58lbs lost = 40$
Gargantuar: 44.6 lbs lost = 30$

I'm not going to be able to make it out to Nick's this weekend but I'm sure it will be a good time. I would advise against the micro machines but what do I know. Good luck over the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment