Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Month 4 Prize announced

I know I was hoping Nick could pull it out too...


However looking at the scoreboard it's still very close at the halfway point of the competition. What is even better is both have managed to lose close to 13% of their total weight. I think I can speak for everyone when I say you can clearly see the difference.

Gargantuar Psychotron

Total weight lost: 39.6lbs Total weight lost: 47lbs
Total percentage weight lost: 12.78% Total percentage weight lost: 13.56%

Last month I stepped up the prizes and both competitors showed up with over 10 lbs lost. Also with a longer month (5 weeks) and better weather I think it will be harder to stay on the wagon. As a result I will be upping this month's prize.

The overall prize will be 100$ cash. In addition for every lb lost this month by either Psycho or Gargantuar Rachel and I will put up a $1.50. Rounding down on whole dollars. (I have a mortgage... get over it.) For example if Joey was able to repeat last month and win, the prize would total a $130.

Good Luck losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment