Monday, March 7, 2011

Psychotron - Daily Diary 16

A bit late, but here's the information about my days leading up to the big weigh-in.

3/3/2011

Calories: 1,420
Activities: gym

Thursday night I headed to the gym and focused on chest and triceps exercises. I pushed myself harder than I had the previous time out, because the previous time out, I didn't really feel sore afterward. The results were legitimate; soreness ensued.

After I got home, I heated up one of my favorite Lean Cuisines: Pineapple Black Bean Chicken. It's got the protein of chicken, the substance of rice and beans, and the sweet finish of pineapple. I haven't had a better Lean Cuisine meal yet...well, except for those steamer things. Those things are bomb.

3/4/2011

Calories: 1,529
Activities: walk

Went for a walk during the day with Eddie, not as long as our normal big walks, but it was enough to get the blood pumping. After work, just played it cool. Real cool.

3/5/2011

Calories: No data
Activities: Weigh-in, party

That's right, there's no conclusive data from Saturday. I know that going into the weigh-in, I had only eaten 290 calories worth of food, but once I got weighed in, things rolled quickly. And when I say things, I mean alcohol. And when I say rolled, I mean got drunk by me. Someone somewhere once said that you should go nuts every once in a while to give your body a shock, and force your metabolism back up. Well, consider the metabolism shocked.

The Big Weigh-In

Weigh-in results to be posted shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment