Thursday, March 31, 2011

Psychotron - Daily Diary 22

Trying to gear up for the stretch run, but after a bad weekend, I'm not hopeful that I'll be able to break 300 as I had set out to do. I'm still going to go for it, but I'm getting myself ready for the news. Best of luck to my competitor as we push for this month's victory.

3/27/11

Calories: 1,156
Activities: walk

Sunday was something of a recovery day for me. I spent most of the day watching season 4 of Dexter and trying to will my body to process the pizza I had on Friday and Saturday.

3/28/11

Calories:1,375
Activites: gym, walk

Good trip to the gym, got sore, worked up my heart rate, had fun. Well, no, didn't have fun, but the other stuff. After the gym, I went for a walk with my brother, which was really good as well.

3/29/11

Calories: 1,710
Activities: walks

I went for a walk right after work, then late in the evening, around 11:45, I headed out for a supplemental walk. It wasn't quite as long as the other walk, but it's always nice to stack up some more active time.

3/30/11

Calories: 1,826
Activities: none

I should've either eaten better or done some exercise on Wednesday, but it turned out that neither happened. I went to Hard Times for dinner, though I did get a salad with salsa instead of dressing. But I knew I was going out for dinner, and still had too much food during the day at work. I could've been down around 1,500 on the day, or at least gotten some activity. But now I do have a goal for tomorrow.

Looking Forward

In case you hadn't heard, our third weigh-in showdown is this Saturday at my brother's house. And while I'm not all that confident about winning, I am looking forward to the matchup, because I feel like it might be our closest match yet. So hopefully we'll both come out of it feeling good.

Although...FYI, my plan is to get blitzcranked, so I'll probably come out of it feeling exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you sir, I hope we both meet our goals, just that I pass mine a smidge more than you.

    ReplyDelete