Monday, January 10, 2011

Battle Marshal: Month 1

I know many of us have started a diet or two and seen it fail like this within the first week or two. Just tragic... With that in mind I thought it was important to announce the first prize early in the competition. I'd also like to wish both Psycotron and Gargantuar good luck in this endeavor. I've gotten word that Vegas is already taking bets on this monumental match up.

Without any further ado the prize for the largest percentage of weight lost between January 7th and February 6th will be a:

$50 gift card from Amazon.com.
This can be used on nude magazines, magic cards or whatever sick stuff you guys are into.

I've spoken with several people about other prizes. We are still looking for more so if you have any ideas or have interest in putting something up as a prize shoot me an email.

In the future I plan on hosting people over for each weigh in. We'll grill up some chicken and make a variety of healthy snacks and drinks. Also as the weather gets nicer I'll set up corn hole, kan jam and with enough people basketball, softball and football games after weigh ins. However with the Super Bowl and Caps game Feb 6th it will not be possible this month. I'll update with info in next month's post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Battle Marshal. Now that I know what I'm fighting for I'm more focused than ever. And thanks again to the donors of the competition. I know it really means a lot to me and Psychotron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Photoshopping efforts have now commenced.

    ReplyDelete