Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Psychotron - Daily Diary 2

Here are my last three days before I leave for Disney World on Thursday. I'll do my best to keep a diary of my food while I'm down there, and I'll try to generate calorie counts when I get back (I won't have a computer down there). So this'll be my last post for about a week. See you later.

1/10/11

Calories: 2,100
Activities: Brief walk


Kind of a blah day. It was my first work day while on this diet, and I realized how much of my eating at work was a result of being bored. I've been looking at ways to keep busy when the phones aren't ringing, and actually, writing for this blog has helped a noticeable amount. I've also been trying to post more regularly on my other two blogs (sports and whatever). It's something.

1/11/11

Calories: 1,840
Activities: None

So the "brief walk" I took yesterday seems to have aggravated the cold that I've been trying to beat since New Year's Day. As a result, I elected to stay indoors as much as possible today, avoiding the elements in the hopes that I'll be healthy again once Thursday arrives and my trip down south begins. Work was a little easier today from a diet standpoint, because the phones started to ring quite a bit. I'm happy to see a vacation so close on the horizon.

1/12/11

Calories: 1,745
Activities: Packing for Disney World

Maybe packing for Disney World doesn't qualify as an activity, but it's what I spent half of my night doing. I'm wary of the trip, for dietary reasons, but I'm going to try to shut out any bad feelings and act naturally, even if that means having a couple drinks or getting some fried food. I'll do my best to keep track of my intakes, and report back when I return. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment