Sunday, February 27, 2011

Psychotron - Daily Diary 14

2/24/11

Calories: 1,115
Activities: housecleaning, walking

The house needed some cleanup, so between Wednesday and Thursday, I gave it a pretty good makeover. Vacuumed, tidied up, reorganized, and overall made my place nicer looking. To borrow a saying, it was sort of like putting lipstick on a pig, but we do what we can. And there's no question that the cleaning counts as an activity; I was sweating bullets when I was doing it.

2/25/11

Calories: 1,520
Activities: walking

Went for a walk during the workday, as usual. The thing is, though, while the walks are good, and it's definitely nice to get away from my desk, I really would prefer some more lifting and exercise bike riding. Went to the Caps game in the evening; the company was good, the game was a 6-0 nightmare loss. Had a couple beers, but as you can see, didn't really do too much damage.

2/26/11

Calories: 1,694
Activities: Rock Band

Only four items on my list today: sausage breakfast sandwich, Gushers, Jerry's large cheesesteak, rum. Not exactly the vitamin-packed day I'd normally be looking for, but the calories were tolerable at least. And I played some intense ass Rock Band songs.

Looking Forward

Gym, gym, gym. As in, my goal is to get to the gym 3 times this week. With the weigh-in coming up this Saturday, I want to do my damnedest to take down this month. The prize is nice of course, but I want to prove to everyone (including myself) that this is a two-man competition, and not just the Nick Show, with Joe as a supporting character. I can lose this month and still get that feeling, but I have to have a pretty outstanding month. And that means riding into the finish line on a tear.

Either way though, expect another famous musician to contribute sometime next month. I guess word is spreading quickly through the music industry about our competition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment