Friday, February 4, 2011

Weigh-In Week Update - Gargantuar

I'm sooooo siiiick. Ugh. Everything hurts. Luckily it's not a stomach bug because those suuuuuck. But ever since Tuesday evening, I've been pretty miserable. I even had tickets to go see "The Jersey Boys" (which is supposed to be a really good play) tonight in Baltimore, but can't make it. I was also invited to see the Caps game last Tuesday, but couldn't go. Boo my life. I only hope that everything clears up before the weekend so I can have some fun and get ready for THE BIG WEIGH-IN!!!

Weigh-in Week Diet Goal - No More Than 2100 Calories on Superbowl Sunday

Well the up side to being so sick is I haven't really been eating that much. I've been sleeping all the time and have not felt good enough to house some food. But as far as Superbowl Sunday goes, I have some pretty good recipes to make that are healthy.

Cucumber Yogurt Dip with Baked Pita Chips
A good appetizer side dish that is pretty easy to make and much better for you than any ranch or cheesy dip

Seafood Nachos with low-fat cheese and Baked Tostito Chips
Cuts down on Calories and fat with the Baked tostitos and low-fat cheese and is pretty delicious still

I plan on tasting a few of the unhealthy options that are there but will make sure to keep track of what I eat

Weigh-In Week Exercise Goal - Walk 10,000 Steps 4 days this Week

The bad thing about being sick is I have basically had zero activity since Monday. Monday I did reach 10.000 steps, which included normal everyday walking, plus a walk at lunch and once I got home. Since then I left work early Wednesday and have barely moved since. I don't feel too bad about not making this goal, as there was nothing I could do, but it does suck being cooped up in my house. If I start feeling better at all this weekend I may try to take a few walks just to do something active.

So the big weigh-in is Sunday and I'm pretty stoked to see how I've done. I only weighed myself once and that was on a different scale so it could be inaccurate. I hope for the best for Psychotron. May he have lost exactly as much weight as I have, so that I win based on percentages. I'm kind of greedy :)

3 comments:

  1. While I obviously hope to win as well, if we've both lost the same amount of weight, I'll be pretty pleased. Because I'm pretty sure you've had a great month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweet talk will get you no where...in the competition...it will however get you a date with me after the weigh-in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nick!

    I finally made it over to your blog! Woot woot! Hey, I hope you feel better. Being sick blows!!!! Drink lots of aqua.

    Besos,
    Karoline

    ReplyDelete