Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 7 Goals - Gargantuar

Wow...David Bowie. I feel so honored. The only other (semi) famous person I ever talked to was...well...me. He may have had the song a little backwards though. No way will I lose month two. Are you ready Psychotron? Are you ready blog nation? The weigh-in is only 10 days away. We had to move it up to Friday, March 4th as prior commitments are scheduled for us both on Satururday and Sunday. And with this being a Febuary shortened month (Total of 26 days since the last weigh-in), it is all the tougher to win. I think we are pretty close so the next week and a half will be the difference maker.

Last Week Diet Goal - Cook Dinner 5 nights

So other than Monday, I also ate out on Thursday. And Saturday. I blame all of my loyal fans that didn't show up to make me any dinners at all last week. No...I guess it's my own fault :(

Last Week Exercise Goal - Gym 2 Times and Walk 4 times

Well I did better on my exercise goal, kind of. I walked four times during lunches and a fifth time just for the heck of it after work one day. As far as the gym goes, I only made it to the gym Wednesday night. Not once did I go before work like planned. There is a slightly not my fault reason, and that is because my gym membership card is not in yet and the temporary membership has expired. But I'm sure I could get it worked out in my favor.

Week 7 Universal Goal - Get to Sleep by 11:30pm, Mon-Thurs

This week is a bit different as far as my goals are concerned. I work early this week (7am-4pm) so I need to start getting to bed earlier. Everyone I've ever talked to, and anything I've ever read says tht sleeping more regularly helps you stay healthier. And it should give me the energy to make it to the gym and exercise more. Sunday I was visting my friend Tommy for his birthday, and definitely did not go to bed before 1130pm. Last night was interesting. I ended up falling asleep at 445pm then woke up at 9pm and went back to bed at 1am, so I say that counts.

It's going to be tough as I have a friend visiting from Boston and we are going to hang out tonight. Stay tuned to see how that turns out. See Psycho, I can build suspense too. Although I can't sing like David Bowie. And I have one arm. Ok, you win...

No comments:

Post a Comment